[Kde-games-devel] On KPatience and Carddecks

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 19:47:58 CEST 2008

Hi Gang,

Me and HalfLeft (mostly HalfLeft though) have been hard at work making more
card decks and backgrounds for Kpatience.
I the process however, we've encountered a few problems there:

1) it isn't currently possible to select the game background, which means we
must replace the current one, and that makes people complain (and rightly so)

2) we are about to move the themes to all the games into KNS, leaving only
  a) default one;
  b) accessibility one;
to reduce the pack size.
The problem here is that carddecks selector (beside being rather ugly and a
bit broken) doesn't currently integrate into KNS. [QUESTION: is there any way
to replace the selector with the regular kdegames one?]

While at it we also are reevaluating the current card decks to see if it even
makes sense to put them into KNS, or simply to playground instead.

What do you think?

Love, kisses,

Eugene [it-s]