[Kde-games-devel] Killbots

Paul B happysmileman at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 2 18:11:12 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 02 September 2008 03:12:50 Parker Coates wrote:
> Okay, so that was the introduction, now onto asking for favours.
>
> First and foremost, I'd greatly appreciate having Killbots reviewed.
> Interface, game play, documentation and usability reviews are all
> welcome, but a code review would be most appreciated. As I mentioned,
> this is my first C++ application, so I'm extremely interested in any
> comments or suggestions on the code and/or application design. I'm a
> bit of a perfectionist, so I'd be glad to hear about even nit-picky
> issues or inconsistencies. Ideas for potential new features are also
> welcome, but lower priority.

You didn't specify where the code actually is, presumably it's in SVN but
after googling I don't really see it.

I played the Gnome version and thought it was ok (not a great game, but
passes the time :P) so I'd be willing to look through it and the code, but I'm
not very experienced at programming so wouldn't be able to review the code
or anything, but I could have a look at the game itself.