[Kde-games-devel] Card deck library

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 30 17:55:15 CET 2008

Eugene Trounev wrote:
> You should make a screen shot of you playing the Deck with KPAT and post it
> here :P

Meh, so haaaard :-). Okay, but only because the screenshot is smaller
than the theme itself ;-).

> As for the repo, take your deck out of the src, svn up, and then read the
> readmy.contrib file in the carddecks directory, and follow the instructions.
> You will be my first critic :P

Actually, aside from the conflict in CMakeFiles.txt (which is only
because svn can't merge decently, because I happened to add my
add_directory on exactly the line jolly_royal did likewise), it's still
working. So, I guess nothing to critique there. (The background doesn't
show up, but works anyway, and I don't think it was working before
either, so...)

--
Matthew
This was, apparently, beyond her ken.  So far beyond her ken that she