[Kde-games-devel] Bomber into kde 4.2?

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Tue Oct 21 22:19:09 CEST 2008

John-Paul Stanford wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So still not heard if it's ok for me to move bomber to review or kdegames.
> I've fixed up all the issues that have been found and wondering what I should
> do with it next? Seems to have gone quite on the subject.

AFAIK, no news is good news... I think you can move to kdereview if you
want to: the game is complete, uses libkdegame technologies for themes
and highscore, and has documentation. Then you need to announce to
kde-devel (following the KDE policies), and give people two weeks for
review. If there are no objections, you can move to kdegames.
At least this is the basic outline, right? Matt can chime in, but you
have announced your intention way before the freeze, so I think you
should be allowed.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini