[Kde-games-devel] Kapman in kdegames?

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Wed Oct 15 21:30:43 CEST 2008

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 11:40:44 pm Allen Winter wrote:
> On Wednesday 15 October 2008 7:26:46 am Thomas Gallinari wrote:
> > We have now moved Kapman in kdereview 2 weeks ago, and corrected the few
> > things we have been told about.
> > We don't have any news since a dozen days, so do we have to understand
> > that Kapman can be moved in kdegames? :)
>
> Yep, as long as the kdegames module coordinator approves

Ahem!  Any moment now someone is going to ask who the KDE Games
module co-ordinator is ... :-)

Seriously though, has anyone "kdereview"d Kapman?  I feel that I should,
but am several months behind in downloading/compiling/building KDE 4
source and I wonder if I will ever catch up.

Besides, there is a small international disturbance threatening my family's
life savings ATM, and I am otherwise preoccupied.

Cheers everyone, Ian W.