[Kde-games-devel] Default card decks

Ryan Kavanagh ryanakca at kubuntu.org
Wed Oct 8 02:02:18 CEST 2008

Hi,
Kubuntu has received a few bug reports[1][2] about the default card deck
(kdegames/libkdegames/carddecks/cards-default) not scaling properly (they're all
.png files).

A possible solution we've thought of is to select the deck in each of the game's
rc file (many files to edit, not the easiest solution to maintain). Is there
something more efficient we could do to use an SVG deck instead?

Cheers,
Ryan Kavanagh

[1] Launchpad bug 277193 in kdegames "Card faces for all kdegames card games
poorly rendered" [Undecided,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/277193
[2] Launchpad bug 277909 in kubuntu-default-settings "Default KPatience deck
doesn't scale" [Low,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/277909