[Kde-games-devel] Bomber into kde 4.2?

John-Paul Stanford jp at stanwood.org.uk
Tue Oct 7 09:31:07 CEST 2008

On Monday 06 October 2008 4:31:27 pm Inge Wallin wrote:
> On Sunday 05 October 2008 22:50:16 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > A Dilluns 06 Octubre 2008, John-Paul Stanford va escriure:
> > > Well I believe the game to be fun, and I know I played a similar game
> > > when I was about 4 years old. To me knowledge I've never bombed
> > > anyone...... Though I have develop a career in creating software :-)
> > >
> > > Buy seriously if this is a problem for people, then do speak up now
> > > rather than later on, cause I don't really want to waste time with this
> > > project if it's unlikely to go anywhere.
> >
> > It's not a problem for me, but i know someone on IRC mentioned it.
> >
> > As a child i player Speedball 2 A LOT, i still think is the best game
> > ever created and it's not exactly what one would say child-friendly.
> >
> > > Change the buildings to trees if you want! It's just a theme.
> >
> > Would be still a bombing theme ;-) May i suggest a basket + ball + hand
> > theme?
>
> Here's something that kids will love: Control a bird that drops, er, stuff
> on people and their clothes. :-)

lol I like that, might be a little hard to fit into the game as it is at the
moment. The things your dropping stuff on need to lose height each time.

Maybe birds flying and dropping toxic errr, bird stuff ;-) on the trees and
bushes. Lol. I was hoping that people would be able to have a little fun with
the themes.

> 	-Inge
>
> > Albert

Cheers,