[Kde-games-devel] KDE/kdegames/libkdegames

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Oct 6 08:37:19 CEST 2008

----- Mensaje original -----
> SVN commit 868325 by coates:
>
> Fixed and cleaned up logic for selecting the last used theme.

To be sincere i don't see how this can fix the problem as its the same written in a different way

> For some reason, selecting the last used theme recently stopped working
> for some games if the theme was the default one. I'm not sure, but
> this might be related to aseigo's changes to KConfigSkeleton and default
> values.
>
> Regardless the new code should work the same as before, with the added
> bonus that the "Theme" KConfig entry is no longer hardcoded to the
> "General" group. As long as it's named "Theme", it will be found
> automatically.

I do no see why this is a bonus at all, groups are there for a reason, and you ignoring them can introduce subtle bugs, like i for example having a Theme entry in my Sounds group

Unless you have a strong reason please revert that.

Albert