[Kde-games-devel] An invitation to a cross-distro game packaging list

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 18:08:38 CET 2008

I'm sure I won't be alone here if i say that we are MORE then interested. We
have been discussing this very topic within out own package for a while now.
It would be interesting to speak about it in details. One possible way would
be if one of us was invited over to the packager's meeting (on IRC of course),
other way would be for them to come to ours.