[Kde-games-devel] Killbots message extraction, missing itens?

Parker Coates parker.coates at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 18:33:11 CET 2008

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 11:51, Burkhard Lück <lueck at hube-lueck.de> wrote:
> Am Sonntag 23 November 2008 03:35:56 schrieb Parker Coates:
>>
>> I'm fairly disappointed that this didn't get caught earlier. Maybe in
>> the future we should make having at least one full translation a
>> requirement for leaving kdereview. Of course convincing translators to
>> work on "unofficial" applications could prove difficult.
>>
> You don't need a translator to check an application for i18n bugs, use
> Coolo's "language" x-test:

I had forgotten about x-test. I guess we maybe should make testing
with x-test a requirement for inclusion then. Of course, using x-test
doesn't catch things like missing contexts, plural issues, etc.

Speaking of which, Mauricio, did you encounter any other problems
while translating Killbots?

Parker