[Kde-games-devel] Kolf -> Playgroung

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Mon Nov 17 23:39:46 CET 2008

On Montag 17 November 2008 22:12:15 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Dilluns 17 Novembre 2008, Mauricio Piacentini va escriure:
> > I do not think we can do this in the middle of a stable series (4.x),
> > can we?
>
> Yeah why not, if it does not work and nobody is going to fix it we can drop
> it imho.

I'm not fully aware of Kolf's current state (last time I checked it was not so
good), so I cannot comment on that. Apart from that, a move out of the module
is a bold action. Is there something that was done or can still be done in
advance?

It would be nice if someone with some insight into the game could provide us
with an overview. From what I know, the state could be anything from "has some
major bugs which could still be ironed out in this or the next release cycle"
to "absolutely mislead design, needs to be rewritten".

Unless this is clarified, the whole discussion is pointless.

Greetings
Stefan