[Kde-games-devel] Requirement of QCA2 for kdegames?

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Tue Nov 11 22:02:18 CET 2008

Before commiting, do you think these lines in the main kdegames CMakeLists.txt
would do the job ?

macro_optional_find_package(QCA2)
macro_log_feature(QCA2_FOUND "QCA2" "Qt Cryptographic Architecture"
"http://delta.affinix.com/qca" FALSE "2.0.0" "Needed to build Ksirk Jabber
support's GroupWise and Jabberprotocols.")

if (QCA2_FOUND)
  macro_optional_add_subdirectory(ksirk)
endif (QCA2_FOUND)

Gaël

--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer