[Kde-games-devel] svg-diamond deck, what now?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Nov 8 02:57:21 CET 2008

Richard Hartmann wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 01:04, Matthew Woehlke <yayforonceiremembered> wrote:
                                                  ^ yay indeed! :-)
>> What would be the next
>> step if I want to make this deck "official"?
>
> Posting here seems to be a good first step :)

Did that... twice :-). Tried to be a bit more noticeable about it this
time :-).

> As the light for the unused card frame in the upper right comes from
> above, could you post a screenshot of the cards when the light also
> comes from above for the cards, themselves (horrible sentence, too
> tired to rework it)?

Sigh, you have to see it to trust me that it looks bad? ;-) Anyway, it
will have to wait for Monday probably.

Actually... the light is the same on the back and the faces. It seems
the light on the backs is more noticeable because there are numbers over
the highlights on the faces. So I don't think changing it would be right.

(I'd also ask how Oxygen made it so long without raising these
complaints... and politely suggest that maybe there's a reason it's the
way it is :-). After all, I didn't do anything but change the colors
around a bit, and reversing the gradients was /not/ part of what I tweaked.)

> Also, the 'frame' seems to be smaller than the cards.

Sorry, I don't follow you there.

--
Matthew
No .sig for you! NEXT! -- Unknown