[Kde-games-devel] KDEGames review day invitation.

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 23:03:20 CET 2008

Dear reader,

We at KDEGames always strive for perfection when it comes to the playware we
provide ;)
And even now, in the midst of the world's worst economic crisis, KDEGames is
dedicated to deliver fun and happiness on to your desktop. But it is now, more
then ever, that we need your help!

Whether you are a full time developer, KDEGames' own coder, or just a good
neighbor we would like to invite you over to our IRC channel on November 7th,
at 20:00 UTC
(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?&day=7&month=11&year=2008&hour=20&min=00&sec=0)
for a complete pre 4.2 review of KDEGames module (planned duration: 1 hour, or
more).

What's planed:

Within the planned hour time (actual review time may be longer) we are planing
to go, game by game, through the entire stock currently in the module.
For each game we will review:

  [1] functionality (start, playability);
  [2] performance (speed, responsiveness);
  [3] appearance and GUI (menus, consistency, graphics, translatability);
  [4] documentation (readability, completeness. translatability);

The purpose of this review is to identify all the 'MUST FIX' bugs before 4.2
as well as to find out what YOU have to say about our games.

See you this Friday.