[Kde-games-devel] blitztest application in trunk and the magic of post processing :)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 15 01:43:30 CEST 2008

Eugene Trounev wrote:
> Just wanted to point your attention to a small blitztest application currently
> in KDE trunk. It's basicly just a demo of some very nice real time effects
> done with blitz lib.
> Maybe (and I really hope so) we can use that lib for some very nice effects in
> our games? Please? Pretty please?! *big blue eyes*

Use blitz? Well, Qt was supposed to come out with something that
supersedes it Real Soon Now, but at any rate it's already a soft
dependency of various other modules, and a hard dependency of kdebase...

By "in KDE trunk" you mean kdesupport/qimageblitz/test? I'd hesitate to
call any of that stuff "real time" (it's not "slow", no, but at 30
FPS...?) Semi-real-time use is probably OK though.

--
Matthew
guilty and avoid enriching the lawyers. -- RFC 1925