[Kde-games-devel] [REMINDER] Fill the 4.0.4 Changelog

Matt Williams matt at milliams.com
Thu May 1 19:37:36 CEST 2008

Quoting Albert from k-c-d and k-devel to make sure you don't miss/ignore it:

Hi, 4.0.4 has already been tagged

To help our promo team know what has changed and to communicate to users the
improvements made it is important to have an as complete as possible
changelog, so do not forget to checkout
trunk/www/sites/www/announcements/changelogs and edit
changelog_branch_4_0.xml adding all the bugfixes or improvements you made for
KDE 4.0.4 in the appropriate section.

To regenerate the php you have to run

xsltproc --stringparam outputversion "4.0.4" -o changelog4_0_3to4_0_4.php
changelog.xsl changelog_branch_4_0.xml

The DOCS file explains the syntax of the file but i'm sure you are able to
copy&paste just fine :-)

Albert

Up till now, kdegames has had no entries on the changelog. This makes it look
like we're not doing anything! Try to remember to add any bugfix you make to
this list.

Regards,
Matt Williams