[Kde-games-devel] Kdragons Game for Summer of Code

srikrishna das das.srikrishna at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 06:27:58 CET 2008

Hi,

Previous email got bounced yesterday ( big attachment i guess). :(

Here, is a lighter version.

Hi Aaron,

I've removed the idea from techbase.
Will apply at code.google.com tomorrow; I need to rewrite my proposal very
nicely again :)

Is there a probable list of mentors for me; if accepted?

@All:
I will be blogging about KDragons here ->
http://srikrishnadas.wordpress.com/

Also, small probable start screen of the game -
http://srikrishnadas.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/kdragons.jpg.
Please do comment/suggest.
Other sketches in progress. :)

--