[Kde-games-devel] Possible GSoC project

Guy Van den Broeck guyvdb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 19:54:10 CET 2008

Thanks for the feedback.

Ressurecting KPoker is not really an option for me. Looking at the
screenshots I think CSPoker is already more advanced than KPoker. I'm also
very familiar with the CSPoker codebase which would give the project better
chance of success.

How well supported is Java (6) in KDE?

I'm leaving for a 2 week road trip tomorrow morning so I'd have to write up
a proposal quickly.

Cheers,

Guy