[Kde-games-devel] Possible GSoC project

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 18:42:12 CET 2008

Sure, why not? I did hear some complaints (quite a few really), that KDEGames
has no Pocker game any more, but no one has actually take the time to see
into porting an old one over (did we even have Pocker before?)

And since there are a few card games already in the package, it shouldn't be
too hard to add one more.