[Kde-games-devel] Kapman

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 21 17:38:18 CET 2008

Pierre-Benoit Besse wrote:
>>> Agreed ! Waiting for artists ! :)
>> Um... working on it? (But see above.)
> I did not forget you ;) but others could be interested too

True. Actually this is how KGr got to have a number of nice themes,
so... :-)

> and we had not seen your oxygen-like work yet (which looks great to me)

Thanks :-). I'm increasingly less sure what to do for characters though,
since it seems quite a few people feel strongly that we should avoid...
"pie charts". Maybe *just* hats, with eyes under them?

--
Matthew
I sure hope they never make a hearse out of a Honda Element. I wouldn't