[Kde-games-devel] Puzzle game for KDE

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Thu Mar 20 17:17:10 CET 2008

Hello kdegames developers,

my friend Felix Lemke (Josef might know him from the Chemnitz Linux days) is
planning to write a puzzle game that is QGraphicsView-based, i.e. the puzzles
do not have to be dragged from a list to a fixed board but lay on a kind of
table and can be moved and rotated there. It is planned that the puzzles are
generated from an image on your hard disk. I'm helping him as he did not
develop with kdelibs and libkdegames yet.

So here are my questions: Does a puzzle game already exist in kdegames (from
what I've seen, this is not the case), and if no, are you okay with us
developing the puzzle game in playground from the beginning (unlike my
KDiamond which was imported after its first release)? That would include an
SVN account for Felix, of course.

Stefan