[Kde-games-devel] Summer of Code Idea(s)

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 19:41:22 CET 2008

Just a suggestion - how about proposing a GGZ frontend. I'm not sure how to
describe it though :P An app that would list servers, show the ongoing games,
connections, list users online/offline, the stats and info like that...
I know that Rivo, DrIDK, and Joseph/Vista were talking about it in IRC for
quite a some time. What do you think?