[Kde-games-devel] Summer of Code Idea(s)

Ben Boeckel mathstuf at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 01:46:01 CET 2008

Hi,

I am interested in helping with the KDE project and I figured that getting
into it with this year's Summer of Code would be an easy way to get involved.
I would like to help with kdegames by either improving existing games or
adding a new one.

I have been wanting to play word games lately and I was disappointed that KDE
did not offer any. I would like to help create quality word games for KDE. I
was thinking that maybe word searches or fill-it-ins (these would also work
with numbers) would be a nice start.

Any feedback would be welcome.

--Ben Boeckel (MathStuf)