[Kde-games-devel] ksirtet: quit with crash?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Mar 13 00:01:55 CET 2008

A Dimecres 12 Març 2008, Dapeng Zhang va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> > A Dimecres 12 Març 2008, Dapeng Zhang va escriure:
> > Can you attach in a mail the problematic file and tell what you did to
> > fix it?
> > Autogenerated wrong code is something to look at quickly.
>
> The files are attached. I removed "delete q;" at in each file.
> It is written in the body of the destructor.
> Dapeng

Hmmm, i've think you have found a real bug in kconfig_compiler when using
inheritance of preference classes (libksirtet uses that), i didn't know that
was possible and i am not sure i see the point in having it, but it should
either be fixed or forbidden.

I will have a more in depth look tomorrow, to cerfify if it's a bug in
kconfig_compiler and in case it is i will contact the appropiate person.

Now it's sleep time.

Albert