[Kde-games-devel] CardCache comitted, now cleanup of KCardDialog API

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Mar 10 22:09:00 CET 2008

Hi,

I comitted the cardcache (including proper cache-invalidation
algorithms) today. So thats off my table :)

Another thing I've done already (but need to work over again) is
separating some of the API from KCardDialog into namespace functions.
This is basically API cleanup, as I don't see a reason to put all the
"cardSVGFileName()" and similar functions into the KCardDialog. They're
completely independant of the dialog itself and separating all that
makes it easier for apps to use the right thing at the right place IMHO.

For that to happen I'd like to know wether there are any card games in
extragear or playground which I'd need to port then (additionally to
those in the kdegames module)?

Andreas

PS: The next step after that is separating a simple QWidget out of the
card dialog to make it possible to embed it in existing config dialogs.

--
You will never know hunger.