[Kde-games-devel] Open Source Go server and software

Mathieu Jobin somekool at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 15:47:59 CET 2008

hehe, so cool I found this thread looking for my IGS password in gmail ;)
would not GGZ do a perfect fit for a new Go server? if only it would
implement GTP for the world can connect to GGZ, eventually, the
preferred protocol will take over GTP when clients' programmer will
see the benefits. but not supporting GTP and others currently used
protocol to this day would just create small community not connected
to the world of Go.

just my two cents.