[Kde-games-devel] kdeplay.com Domain Name

Emil Sedgh emilsedgh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 17:20:38 CET 2008

Hi
I think kdefoo.bar is not a good idea at all, there are many modules and many
many applications.gathering all of them under kde.org is much better than regi
stering hundreds of domains.
so play.kde.org is much better than kdeplay.org
also iirc google will not understand that kdeplay.org is same with games.kde.o
rg or play.kde.org
also foo.kde.org looks more 'original'