[Kde-games-devel] Akademy 2008 KDEGames presentation

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 18:18:02 CET 2008

Dear KDEGames,

As you all undoubtfully know the new 2008 aKademy is approaching fast, and it
is time to decide whether, or not KDEGames should give a talk this year.
Please rise your voices and speak your opinion.
Sample topics may include:
The new additions to KDEGames for 4.1 (as there will be quite e few).
News and changes in the existing games.
Gaming on Linux (overview).
Gaming and QT4.4 - underlying technology.

Propose your topics, and suggestions if you think we should do a presentation.

Please note: If we are to give a presentation it must be submitted for review
no later then 1st May 2008.

Thank you for your time.