[Kde-games-devel] Monthly meeting?

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at firstswissgroup.com
Mon Jun 30 15:24:11 CEST 2008

Ok, I just got en email from Daniel, and unfortunatly he won't make it to this
meeting due to some important appointments. But maybe we can get him to come
some other day instead.

On Friday 27 June 2008 11:15:49 Eugene Trounev wrote:
> Dear KDEGames,
>
> It is very important that you announce your participation in this coming
> meeting, because I have taken the liberty to invite Daniels from X.org to
> talk about MPX - the new multytouch Xserver feature. But I don't want to
> waste his valuable time if we are going to have 3 people there :/
> So please reply.
>
> On Wednesday 25 June 2008 14:19:31 Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> > We are considering a monthly meeting for next Tuesday, July 1st, 20:00
> > UTC. Things are quiet here, probably a good sign that everything is
> > ready for 4.1? :)
> > All in?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Mauricio Piacentini

Best Regards,

Eugene Trounev
First Swiss Group Corp.

  This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential
 and privileged information. If you are not the intended
 recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return
 e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
 Any dissemination or use of this information by a person
 other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may
 be illegal. All product and services are only available
 in territories were permitted by law.