[Kde-games-devel] Calling Eugene and Dmitry ...

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 05:49:15 CEST 2008

Oh I am SO SORRY! I really am. I've just realized I tagged your email as
'important' and happily forgot all about it (I have real troubles with short
term memory, you should see my desk at work - all in little notes and papers
:) )
As for the Kubrik - sure, but what exactly was I supposed to do for it? I mean
the backgrounds aren't due till 4.2, no?

And sorry once again.