[Kde-games-devel] a couple of patches for branches/KDE/3.5/

Ana Guerrero ana at debian.org
Mon Jun 23 23:02:51 CEST 2008

Hi,

While working on updating the Debian packages of 3.5.9 with possible changes
made after 3.5.9 I found we were shipping 2 patches that never made into
the KDE SVN.

I know development for branches/KDE/3.5/ in the case of kdegames is pretty
dead, but you never know if those patches could be useful to somebody else.

First patch is a small fix to get kdegames building in alpha, the patch is at:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-kde/trunk/packages/kdegames/debian/patches/11_include_kapplication.diff?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

In case you are curious, a build log in alpha that triggered this problem can
be found at:
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?&pkg=kdegames&ver=4%3A3.5.7-1&arch=alpha&stamp=1179853612&file=log

Second patch is is a bugfix for the this bug in katomic:

And the patch made by Josh Metzler can be found at
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-kde/trunk/packages/kdegames/debian/patches/10_fix_highscores_display.diff?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

So, what do you think about commiting it? If nobody oposses I will commit it,
but in the case of the second patch some reviewing is needed.

Ana