[Kde-games-devel] A new highscore manager - KScoreManager

Fela Winkelmolen fela.kde at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 22:29:47 CEST 2008

I know I'm a bit late about it =) But I wanted to say one thing
What about the following use case: a game changes it's scoring algorithm from
one version to the next.

I'm asking because now I've this problem in KNetWalk, I _think_ fortunately
all new scores will be ranked higher that old ones, so at the end the old
ones will disappear. If anybody has a knetwalkrc from kde 4.0 please send it
to me, although I'm afraid in this list everybody has kdegames compiled from
svn..