[Kde-games-devel] Proposal list for games?

Sun Jul 27 19:56:44 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 20:22, Richard Hartmann
<richih.mailinglist at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will try and start feeding some info into the page over the weekend. There
> are a lot of gems in the flash game sector that should be made available
> to more people. And another advantage is that those tend to be short.
> That is pretty much perfect for desktop diversions :)

I added two games which should be pretty easy to implement. One
'problem' is that there are simply too many good concepts. Should the
list be limited to a few very good (yes, that is relative) concepts or should
it be expanded to include dozens of concepts?

Richard