[Kde-games-devel] KsirK web page

Emil Sedgh emilsedgh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 12:42:12 CEST 2008

Hi

Im committing it because probably you have no access to trunk/www/sites/games.

as for website:
I  was planning to create a new website for games.k.o, but i got stuck with
real life stuff, so...im SO SO sorry, specially to Eugene.

now i think we need to update data for the release for current site.(New) game
contributors, could you provide xml files + data for your new game? if yes, im
waiting fot it, if no, i will try to do it.
just tell me please.

sorry again.