[Kde-games-devel] KDEGames mukt.in 2008 presentation

Andreas Beckermann b_mann at gmx.de
Thu Jul 24 02:04:58 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 23 July 2008, Eugene Trounev wrote:
> Ah. come on :) Kmail renders HTML very well + it's prettier this way :P

Yes, it does, but I and many others still have it disabled anyway. So don't
assume people can see a link if it's an HTML property only. Unless you don't
care if people see the link, then it doesn't matter.

See also Matthew's mail on this topic - my opinion exactly :-)

> And I did later added a reply with a direct link.

Yes, I know, that's the mail I was replying to.

CU
Andi