[Kde-games-devel] KDEGames mukt.in 2008 presentation

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 23 22:54:06 CEST 2008

Eugene Trounev wrote:
> DOWNLOAD in my original post is clickable...
> But just in case: http://www.likalo.com/KDEGames/kdegames.odp

Clickable? I didn't know you could do that in text-only mail.

Hint: most people consider HTML mail to be Evil, and many people disable
HTML mail and see text-only. Please don't send HTML mail to lists. In
fact, consider not sending HTML mail at all ;-).

--
Matthew
Microsoft has become the next IBM; a dinosaur struggling to survive in