[Kde-games-devel] Proposal list for games?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 23 22:51:22 CEST 2008

Richard Hartmann wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 19:06, Matthew Woehlke
> <mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>
>> Just because there is a Free version of a game doesn't mean we can't
>> make a KDE version that is /better/ :-), especially if other Free
>> versions are deficient in some way(s).
>
> OK, granted. Any comments on the original question, though? ;)

Sorry, I missed that it was a question (was somehow reading it as "I did
this, please add your stuff"). Er... yeah, sounds like a good idea. I
think I'd like to see a couple sections:

- Easy (to code) games
- Harder games
- Works in progress

So, call them "getting-started suggestions", "long term wish list" and
"what NOT to do because it will overlap / teams to help out".

...and have an optional contact for each entry (required for WIP), in
case someone is looking for specific features in a suggested game.

--
Matthew
Microsoft has become the next IBM; a dinosaur struggling to survive in