[Kde-games-devel] Proposal list for games?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 23 19:06:20 CEST 2008

Richard Hartmann wrote:
> PS: I am talking about flash games, not other Free software.
> Cloning those would be pointless.

Not necessarily. Eventually, I want to write KZebra, a Sherlock clone.
There is already Einstein[1], but a: it's not KDE, b: it loses some
features of the original, c: "theming" requires recompiling the program,
d: there doesn't seem to be a Linux version.

Just because there is a Free version of a game doesn't mean we can't
make a KDE version that is /better/ :-), especially if other Free
versions are deficient in some way(s).

1: http://games.flowix.com/en/index.html

--
Matthew
Microsoft has become the next IBM; a dinosaur struggling to survive in