[Kde-games-devel] Go game

Sascha Peilicke sasch.pe at gmx.de
Fri Jul 18 09:16:36 CEST 2008

Le Thursday, 17. July 2008 21:57:57 Matthew Woehlke, vous avez écrit :
> Sascha Peilicke wrote:
> > I'm new to this list but like to start right away and introduce KGo, a Go
> > board game (and frontend to GnuGo) I'm currently writing.
>
> Rock on! I love Go, but never have any humans to play with locally, and
> have been too lazy to go hunting a decent computer client. Having one in
> kdegames will be awesome :-D. (I'm not familiar with GNU Go, is it human
> vs. human only or is there human vs. computer also?)
It's capable of both, I actually use it for game house-keeping even if I play
human-2-human, it generates scores and stuff in that case.

> > It's already themable,
>
> Cool. Do you have artwork already? I imagine the KReversi theme would be
> fairly easy to adapt, and IMO it has the right look for a "traditional"
> theme already.
I honestly stealed some things from KReversi (icon, background svg) but
adapted and changed quite a bit, with a somewhat ... looking result ;) Think
I'm no artist ;)
--
Sascha Peilicke
http://saschashideout.de