[Kde-games-devel] Artwork and sound in games.

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jul 17 20:35:42 CEST 2008

Eugene Trounev wrote:
> This is the best way :)
> My name is Eugene (it-s) and I'm one of the KDEGames' graphic artists. I'll
> check the game in the playground and prepare the first skin asap. Then we can
> get to ajustments and enchancements, if any are necessary.

Sorry to hijack the thread (well, it's not totally off topic), but...

First, I want to say, I am *BLOWN AWAY* by the "Summer Field"
background... I never would have guessed I'd mistake an *svg* for a
painting. Absolutely astounding job, Eugene!

There is, however, one little (or maybe not so little) problem with
it... there is no matching tileset ;-). I was thinking about making my
own, but I don't know if I would even come close to matching the style
and sheer /quality/ of Summer Field. Do you think some form of
collaboration might be possible?

--
Matthew
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with