[Kde-games-devel] Artwork and sound in games.

John-Paul Stanford jp at stanwood.org.uk
Thu Jul 17 16:18:33 CEST 2008

Hi,

Now that I've got bomber under svn, I'd like to get it in shape for a
release at somepoint. I'm quite new to development within the KDE community
(Though I do work on other projects). So was wondering whats the best way to
ask for some help with the graphics and sound of the game. They are the two
main things that need to be sorted out before it can be released.

Is a message on this mailing list enough? How do people usally go about it?
I'm happy to assist in this were I can.

Cheers,

JP.