[Kde-games-devel] Snapshot release: KDE 4 clients, tools and games for the GGZ Gaming Zone

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Sun Jul 13 21:58:14 CEST 2008

Hello,

just some quick information that the latest in a series of pre-1.0 snapshots
of GGZ contains for the first time a KDE 4 package. It consists of a game
client, a game server, two libraries and two tools, a small start but more
will be added soon. The package is called ggz-kde-center, which is a somewhat
awkward name but still better than the other bunch I could come up with. As
indicated in my previous mail, at some point it should be discussed which
components are shipped by kdegames in addition to the client libraries that it
already has, but before that I'd like to concentrate on the rewrite of the
core client to be able to demonstrate the purpose of the package.

Download for the brave and adventurous is possible from:
http://ftp.ggzgamingzone.org/pub/ggz/snapshots/

Josef