[Kde-games-devel] New game Bommer

John-Paul Stanford jp at stanwood.org.uk
Mon Jul 7 22:53:38 CEST 2008

On Monday 07 July 2008, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> Hi JP,
>
> back in KDE games development, eh? ;)

Heya,

Yeah :-) Been looking for something to do for a little while and this seems
a good starting place. I do like games!

> On Monday 07 July 2008, John-Paul Stanford wrote:
> > I've now got SVN account so was wondering if their is anywhere I can
> > put the game in the KDE SVN ? And is their anything special I need to
> > do to make sure it builds?
>
> trunk/playground/games
>
> Basically just add the subdirectory to the CMakeLists.txt there (and the
> file, see README).

I've added my source to the above SVN location. Not yet added it to
CMakeLists.txt,
but i'll sort that out soon. I'll be working on the game at this new
location
now. I'll probally remove it form the URL I posted eariler at somepoint.

> You can check Dashboard [1] if module builds fail and if you are
> responsible :)

Just the way I like it :-)

> Cheers,
> Kevin