[Kde-games-devel] Memorandum. RE.: KDEGames monthly meeting (reminder)

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jan 31 12:49:47 CET 2008

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 01:14 pm, Eugene Trounev wrote:
> Please remember! The meeting will take place this comming Saturday (NOT
> Friday, even though Friday is the 1st) at 12:00 UTC.
> Another viable time slot is 20:00 UTC.
> Please advise of your availability at once as we would like everyone to
> attend.

Augghhh!  I was planning on it being the Friday evening at 20:00 UTC.

Saturday 12:00 UTC will be 11 pm Saturday for me, not too late, except
I invited Aaron Seigo to dinner at a restaurant in central Melbourne
on that night ... some time ago now.  He is visiting Australia for Linux
Conf Aust.  I will probably (just) be able to get home in time (an hour's
travel from the restaurant), but might not be at my most alert ... ;-)
though I will definitely NOT be completely inebriated ... :-)

20:00 UTC Saturday would be 7 am Sunday for me and would be OK,
if you do not mind seeing me in my pyjamas ... :-)

Anyway, I'll go along with either time slot.

Cheers, Ian W.

P.S. Dig Eugene's grafitti in the KGoldrunner Default theme and his
neat little changes to the Egypt theme.  Nice one, Eugene!  LOL !!!

P.P.S. I gave a lightning talk at the Games MiniConf at LCA on Tuesday,
about KDE Games, and I think I might have recruited another team
member.  We shall see.

P.P.P.S. Aaron's talk on Plasma was a knockout and Sun (Australia)
presented him with some server hardware for KDE to use ... :-)