[Kde-games-devel] Memorandum. RE.: KDEGames monthly meeting.

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 10:29:27 CET 2008

Il Friday 25 January 2008 00:09:45 Ian Wadham ha scritto:
> On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 06:35 am, Eugene Trounev wrote:
> > What time and day is the best for you then?
>
> The usual 20:00 UTC time is OK for me, any day, at present.
> That is 7 am for me.  IIRC Friday night is difficult for Luciano
> as he is travelling then.

If the train timetable is respected (it is not, as a rule), I should be "home"
roughly at 20:30 UTC. But for some reason, my parents frown if I run to the
computer without having some dinner first... so if all is well, I'll probably
be able to connect around 9:00 UTC... so I may be able to have a chat with
those still around at that time.

Ciao,
Luciano