[Kde-games-devel] Hybrid svg graphics...

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 01:37:20 CET 2008

On, but of course! You can use embedded images if you wish to. QT4 SVG
renderer handles those natively. And you are right about speed. However, what
are we to do when in about a year the all new 5000+X5000+ monitors from some
now unknown Chinese Corp. will become mainstream? The whole point of using
vectors is to remove the resolution restrains, and the problems they create.

And yet, if you wish to use pixmaps, you are free to do so :) No one said - no
pixmaps, we just wanted all the games to be able to read and understand SVG,
that's all. But, as embedded pixmaps are a feature of SVG's why not do those
as well?