[Kde-games-devel] Memorandum. RE.: KDEGames monthly meeting.

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 23:56:45 CET 2008

Dear KDEGames,

Please be advised that our regular monthly meeting may take place on February
the 1st, which is Friday. Alternatively, we may reschedule it for February
the 2nd as it is Saturday, and therefore may be a better choice.
Please do advise us of your availability beforehand.

Remember, the coming meeting is quite important as we will be discussing the
roadmap to KDE 4.1 release. We will have to set up goals and targets and
discuss the objectives we wish to pursue. As 4.1 is only a few month away, we
have a lot to do and less time to do it.

Generally there currently are two tendencies. First is to focus on refining of
the existing games in the module. The second is to focus on bringing the
playground up to the rest of the project. Either way it's a tough job, that
will require a lot of time and effort from each and everyone of us.

Alas, the next February meeting is a must. Please make time for it in your
busy schedules.

Best regards.

P.S.: This memorandum will be reposted again at the end of the month of
January.