[Kde-games-devel] Happy penguin submission

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 16:32:32 CET 2008

Hi all.
I've started working on the plan to rule Linux gaming world!

So far, I've sent updates for the lone game we already have there --
kgoldrunner.

I've started collecting the data for the games, but it is laborious...

You can find the first results here:

http://www.cirulla.net/listing/kde_stuff/kdegames-happypenguin-submission.txt

It contains submissions for kdegames in the arcade, boardgame and card game
categories.

I'll work on the remaining games during the course of the week;
If in the meantime you all could verify the game data I collected is correct
it would be great.

Actually, the most difficult part of this work is correct authorship
attribution. Many games have been around for a long time and the maintainere
has changed a few times... I think the current maintainer is probably the
best information we can put there; people may want to contact someone for bug
reports or questions.

Ciao,
Luciano