[Kde-games-devel] SVG and MainWindow resize handling

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jan 20 02:03:36 CET 2008

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 08:27 am, Dmitry Suzdalev wrote:
> On Saturday 19 January 2008 23:56:16 Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> > Also in kmahjongglib, which means KShisen and KMahjongg use
> > KPixmapCache as well for tiles and background.
>
> Strange that I didn't noticed it - I guess I need to improve my
> grepping skills :)

Grepping?  Isn't that Russian for trapping wild bear? ... :-)

Also try http://lxr.kde.org/search or http://lxr.kde.org/ident ...

Actually, nothing wrong with your grepping skills, Dmitry.
kmahjongglib (sic), ahem libkmahjongg, uses QPixmapCache!
... as Mauricio has now admitted ... :-)

All the best, Ian W.