[Kde-games-devel] KDE Games visual guide for 4.0

Danny Allen dannya at kde.org
Tue Jan 8 19:31:07 CET 2008

Hi Mauricio and the KDE Games team,

As you know, KDE 4.0 is due to be released to the world within the next few
days. The KDE Promotion team is trying to create a visual guide of all the
important new features and progress in this release, and as KDE Games is one
of the shining modules of KDE 4.0, we would like a section covering KDE Games
as well.

So, we would like application maintainers to write a little text about their
application, with a screenshot or two. The style of the KDE Games page should
be similar to http://www.kde.org/announcements/visual-guide_4.0/desktop.php -
so reference this page when you are writing about your own applications!

Mauricio: can you also write some text generally about the KDE Games module
for KDE 4.0?

I will edit the text after for spelling and consistency.

Thanks,
Danny

p.s. CC me to any replies, i'm no longer subscribed to this list!